Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Appointment, Postponed!

It my car's number coding day - I can't be on the road today between 7am to 10am, and 3pm to 7pm. This is a vehicle reduction program meant to limit the number of vehicles plying the streets of the Metropolis thereby minimizing traffic.

I prepared to come to office early for my 7am meeting, the appointment was set since last night. I get to the office at 6:35am - with ample time before 7am. I sent a text message to the other party to say that I will expect them anytime soon, and all of a sudden...the other party (an American) replies to my text postponing the meeting.

I immediately sent a nasty sms message where I said, "So I had to rush to office for nothing! Thanks for ruining my day. Remember you requested for this meeting yesterday and we have confirmed it. Very disappointed!"

Well, I felt better after sending that text message. I now have a firm resolve not to let this spoil the rest of my day. I'm sure my day will turn out fine after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment